Re: estimating hours/page

Subject: Re: estimating hours/page
From: Lin Laurie <linlaurie -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 16:22:14 -0700

Joann Hackos has a book with a table of estimates. I've got the table on my
web site in the last published part of my project management article (part
3) located on the front page of http://www.winpro-press.com. In Joann's
book, she explains in great detail what the estimates include, how to
determine the difficulty of your project, and how to estimate projects
using an involved process. If you want to calculate your project to the nth
degree, her book is a great resource.

Lin