Re: Online docs in your portfolios

Subject: Re: Online docs in your portfolios
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 17:41:28 -0700

This is not a good idea because remember YOU DON'T OWN THE BOOK. It could
cause problems with copyright, secrecy, etc.

I print out a topic or two in color and put them in the portfolio. The I
tell the story that goes with the help or manual.

sharon

Sharon Burton
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS, the award-winning unofficial RoboHELP Newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
anthrobytes -at- anthrobytes -dot- com