Thanks for help on FM 5.5 to PDF

Subject: Thanks for help on FM 5.5 to PDF
From: michael moore <mayhawk -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 07:13:01 PDT

Hey all,

I want to thank everyone for their help with my problem last Friday when
I had trouble creating PDF files from FrameMaker 5.5 postscript. The
answers and solutions I got helped me to pinpoint the problem and
troubleshoot it in a matter of about twenty minutes once I got the
answer. Thanks.

Michael D. Moore
RTP, North Carolina