Re: Not Being Included

Subject: Re: Not Being Included
From: "John W. Sliger" <jsliger -at- PDQ -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 20:30:31 -0700

You know, it doesn't bother me at all not being included in the "call list" for a product. I don't want the end user, the customer (or whatever you feel comfortable calling the person putting dishes into the dishwasher, or other product) calling me at all hours of the day and night with troubleshooting questions. That is the job of the repair technician. Rest assured that is exactly what would happen if the technical writer were added to the list. I know, because I've been both the technical writer and the technician for several products.

John W. Sliger
Technical Writer
Phone: (281) 353-0567