Adobe Exchange questions

Subject: Adobe Exchange questions
From: Tom Herme <hermet -at- DNINEVADA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 10:28:57 -0700

I'm fairly new to using Adobe Exchange to create PDFs from Word
documents. So far, I can use the Save As feature to set security
options. However, when I save a file with these options--printing
enabled, changing the document enabled, and
selecting text and graphics enabled--they don't appear to take effect.

When I open the file in Reader, the only option I see on the Edit menu
is Select All. I can't change the document or select
text and graphics. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. What do you think?

Tom Herme
Senior Technical Writer

DNI Nevada Incorporated
2000 Arrowhead Drive
Carson City, NV 89706-0403

Tel: 702.883.3400, Ext 231
Fax: 702.883.9541

mailto://hermet -at- DNINevada -dot- com