Adobe Exchange questions

Subject: Adobe Exchange questions
From: Tom Herme <hermet -at- DNINEVADA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 10:28:57 -0700

I'm fairly new to using Adobe Exchange to create PDFs from Word
documents. So far, I can use the Save As feature to set security
options. However, when I save a file with these options--printing
enabled, changing the document enabled, and
selecting text and graphics enabled--they don't appear to take effect.

When I open the file in Reader, the only option I see on the Edit menu
is Select All. I can't change the document or select
text and graphics. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. What do you think?

Thanks,
--
Tom Herme

DNI Nevada Incorporated
2000 Arrowhead Drive
Carson City, NV 89706-0403

Tel: 702.883.3400, Ext 231
Fax: 702.883.9541

mailto://hermet -at- DNINevada -dot- com