Hey Wow! I Got An Offer!

Subject: Hey Wow! I Got An Offer!
From: Layna Ayre Andersen <layna -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 20:42:52 -0400

Thanks to all for the suggestions; as soon as I fixed up my
resume online, the folks I'd interviewed with a month ago
came through -- now I will finally be a real technical writer,
not just a wannabe graduate. :-) It looks like we'll be packing
up the cats and the computer and relocating to Seattle really
soon! Thanks again.

Layna