Re: Employment Agencies - Technical Communication Specific

Subject: Re: Employment Agencies - Technical Communication Specific
From: Layna Ayre Andersen <layna -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 23:18:49 -0400

>Let me know when you get your revised resume up.
>I'm curious to see what you end up with, given the
>volume of comments you're apparently getting!

Well, it's up now (at http://home.att.net/~layna), with some
suggested changes implemented. I guess a resume is
always a work in progress!

It's a real shame I can't include "used email to convince
happy Seattle resident to move to Florida and marry me" as
an accomplishment, since it certainly shows my writing
skills! ;-)

Thanks for the advice.

Layna