Re: HTML & ROBOHELP WITH FRAMEMAKER

Subject: Re: HTML & ROBOHELP WITH FRAMEMAKER
From: Scott Miller <smiller -at- CORP -dot- PORTAL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 09:55:50 -0700

Frame doesn't integrate with RoboHelp at all. RoboHelp is based on and
is inseperable from Word. I have heard that you can somewhat seemlessly
integrate Frame with HDK, another help authoring tool, but I know
nothing more than that.

As for creating HTML with Frame, 5.5 has a save-as-HTML feature that
includes the ability to map styles to HTML tags, including setting the
indent levels for lists. It looks very promising, but I haven't tried
it.

- Scott Miller
smiller -at- portal -dot- com

------