Re: Is framing theft?

Subject: Re: Is framing theft?
From: Sella Rush <sellar -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 13:49:40 -0700

Being two or three months behind the times, I'm not really up on XML. But
the comments make me wonder.

Given that most companies have yet to make their web site profitable, given
that most companies see their web site not as a moneymaker but as a
necessary marketing expense:

Will companies simply stop providing free high quality information and
advice because with XML they will no longer even be able to guarantee
marketing value of their efforts? Will everything become virtually pay per
view?

OK--I don't think we were off-topic before, but I think I just put my foot
on the line...

Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems (ATS)