HEADERS & fOOTERS

Subject: HEADERS & fOOTERS
From: Sudhin U Bhobe <sudhin -at- ICODEINDIA -dot- SOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 22:24:48 +0530

Hi !

I am towards the completion of my maiden document (created in Word). And
thanks to all you guys out there, I have sorted the "Red X" problem that
appeared earlier. Hopefully it wont prop up and destroy all my images
again.

As I was checking the last few pages of the document, I noticed a line
in the header. It was just like I had underlined the text in the header
information. I hadnt. I cant even delete this line that has appeared out
of nowhere.

This is what happens.....

There is this line I see in the header. I double click and get to the
edit mode of the header. There is no line that I can see. I hit Enter a
couple of times and then press delete. And lo ! you see the line. I
delete the line and say "Close".

I am back in the normal mode and again I see the silly line. I need
help!!!!!

Sudhin U. Bhobe
Icode Software Inc.
sudhin -at- icodeindia -dot- soft -dot- net
0091-80-6610493