Re: Red X-marks in Word

Subject: Re: Red X-marks in Word
From: Sudhin U Bhobe <sudhin -at- ICODEINDIA -dot- SOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 20:27:08 +0530

I have a slightly different idea. I say this out of experience as I have
employed the same procedure that Laura has. And what do I see.....RED X
MARKS. I reinserted them over four times just to find the same MARKS.
Before I really make an asserted comment...what is the size of the file
you are working on Jenn?

I am frustrated with WORD. Just planning to purchase FrameMaker. Any
suggestions?

Sudhin U. Bhobe
Icode Software Inc.
sudhin -at- icodeindia -dot- soft -dot- net
India off:0091-80-8521168
USA off: 703-912-5030 extn: 350, 360.