DMS System

Subject: DMS System
From: Sue Krol <s -dot- krol -at- XPEDITE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 12:55:39 -0400

Check out: Intra.doc!? Management System (MS) a Web-based document
management system written in Java that seems to do a really nice job of
managing docs in multiple formats and automatically converting them to PDF
for viewing--if desired. Runs on NT or Solaris. It's a 30K system (compare
w/ the systems that sell for hundreds of thousands) for unlimited users (+
6K annually for upgrades & phone support). We're buying because it
addresses all the requirements you mention:

http://www.intranetsol.com/

Sue Krol