Re: QUERY: which intranet book?

Subject: Re: QUERY: which intranet book?
From: Cassandra Lidgerding <clidgerding -at- PREMIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 09:55:31 -0500

The best book I've seen on internet design is "Creating Killer Websites" by
David Siegel. The book definitely has a graphic design slant to it, but it
also goes into suggested structuring of commercial websites. I also heard
that he recently came out with a book on developing websites for clients
(the whole process he goes through, from working with the client to
designing the site, etc.) I haven't read this new book, though.

You can check out info about the book at www.killersites.com

Thanx!

Cassandra

Cassandra L.S. Lidgerding
Technical Communicator
Premis Corporation
(612) 550-1999 ex. 264
clidgerding -at- premis -dot- com

> From: John Cornellier <cornelli -at- CLAMART -dot- SRPC -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
> To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
> Subject: QUERY: which intranet book?
> Date: Thursday, June 04, 1998 1:37 AM
>
> Hello,
> I'm overwhelmed by choice: an Amazon search for "intranet" yields 82
items. I'm looking for advice on designing / managing / administrating a
corporate intranet. Note INTRAnet, not INTER.