Re: Creating a Background Image

Subject: Re: Creating a Background Image
From: Barbara Karst-Sabin <Phillinion -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 21:40:10 EDT

<<We would like to find a way to produce an electronic version of data
sheets where other member companies can superimpose their own logos and
contact details. >>

I've had to do this myself a cople of times. In Windows we embedded the
graphic in the header/footer. In Frame, we put the graphic on the master
page. Whether you want it to appear as a normal logo on each page or as a
faded out background over which the data sheet is legible, this works well.

If it's a single color logo, you just reduce the intensity of the hue. If
it's multicolor, I'm not sure that you wouldn't have to put a white wash over
it in a paint program before putting the graphic on your master page.

BJ