Pasting pdf tables into another application

Subject: Pasting pdf tables into another application
From: Mark Dempsey <mxd2 -at- OSI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 14:30:39 -0700

We make our Frame docs into pdf files to distribute (the advantage over
FrameViewer: embedded fonts in pdf). One limitation for such files,
however, is that the tables do not copy and paste into, e.g., a word
document as tables. The words are there but the formatting is not.
Anyone know a work-around for this?

Regards,

-- mailto:Mark -dot- Dempsey -at- osi -dot- com
--
-- Mark Dempsey
-- Technical Publications