another Word anomaly

Subject: another Word anomaly
From: "McDonald, Nancy (The Registry)" <McDonalN -at- LCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:45:22 -0400

Hey, Gang,
Has anyone had this latest experience with text boxes in Word??? (I usually
do this when I'm noting the screen caps I've included), All of a sudden when
I create a text box today, there's a margin that gets buried quite to the
right of the box, such that the text disappears. When I drag the box open
more to the right, I find some margin arrows (up top in the ruler) moved
very far away. I actually dig them up and move them over to the left where
they're SUPPOSED to be... what a pain! Has anyone found this problem and a
workaround for it??
(doncha just LOVE MS!!!! -at- #$!!!!!)

TIA,

Nancy McDonald
Technical Writer, Consulting Services Manager
The Renaissance Worldwide, Inc. (www.rens.com)
Columbus, OH, US