Seeking Editor Position

Subject: Seeking Editor Position
From: Connie Boltz <ccco -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:25:49 PDT

Hello. I'm new to TECHWR-L, and (forgive the
sales pitch) I'm seeking a new contract editor
position. I'm an experienced developmental editor
who has edited online and print documentation for
many Microsoft products. I'm taking an online
course in FrameMaker, and I'm familiar with
RoboHELP. My credentials include an MBA in finance
from Northwestern University.
If you or someone you know needs an editor,
e-mail me and I'll send you the pointer to my
Web site, which details my experience, credentials,
and references. I'm willing to relocate and work
on-site.
Thanks!
Connie Boltz
ccco -at- hotmail -dot- com