TW Job Opening: Bloomington, IL

Subject: TW Job Opening: Bloomington, IL
From: Shannon White <shannonwhite -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 14:57:34 -0700

Although the job opening isn't listed on the company's web site yet, I
know that there are 2 openings (and are about to be 3) for Business
Technical Writers at the corporate headquarters of State Farm
Insurance Companies in Bloomington, Illinois.

You can submit a resume on the State Farm web site which is at
www.statefarm.com, and be sure to indicate that you are interested in
the position of a business technical writer.

I know of these positions because I just left the department (I went
to another position within SF). I think SF is a great place to work.
If you'd like any more info, feel free to contact me off the list.

Shannon White
shannonwhite -at- yahoo -dot- com