copyright advice?

Subject: copyright advice?
From: Jackie Cable <jackie -at- ORBITAL -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:36:38 +0100

H'lo,

I'm just about to complete a set of manuals to support a new software
application, and I'm looking for advice on what copyright information I need
to include.

Specifically, I've mentioned third-party products such as Java, Netscape
Communicator and Microsoft IE in the manuals - do I need to include
statements of copyright to cover this? Is it enough to say:

"All product names mentioned in this manual are the trademarks of their
respective owners."

I intend to include something like this for the rest of the copyright
notice:

"The information in this manual is subject to change without notice.
<Company> assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or
inaccuracies that may appear in this book.

All rights reserved. Reproduction, adaptation or translation without prior
written permission from <Company> is prohibited, except as allowed under the
terms of the <Product> software licence.

Copyright (c) 1998, <Company>."

The manuals will be printed in the UK, but will be used worldwide.

Thanks for any advice,

Jackie