Re: Red X-marks in Word

Subject: Re: Red X-marks in Word
From: Matt Craver <MCraver -at- OPENSOLUTIONS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:40:53 -0400

Brian, Flaherty [bflaher -at- INDCON -dot- COM] Wrote:
> I've used the Insert | Picture command, but still got the red X-marks.
>I am of the opinion that this is a bug.

Yes, It is a "known issue" and the Office 97 Service Release 1 seems to
take care of it. We have had no more "Red X" issues since we installed
the service release. You can download from MS's web site of FTP site,
but I don't have the addresses handy, I'm afraid.
-Matthew Craver,
Technical Documentation
Open Solutions Inc.
Mcraver -at- opensolutions -dot- com