Conversion from FrameMaker to Word

Subject: Conversion from FrameMaker to Word
From: Chaim Chatan <chatan -at- IDI -dot- ORG -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 17:58:22 +0300

I would like to know if there any programs that can convert FrameMaker
documents into the following formats: Word, RTF, or text? Can such programs
come as an add-on to Word, or is a separate program required? If such a
program could be downloaded from a Web site, please let me know.
Chaim I. Chatan
P.O. Box 31928
Jerusalem 91318
ISRAEL