Learning about business classes and methods

Subject: Learning about business classes and methods
From: Melissa Lowery <melissa -dot- lowery -at- CAPITALONE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:12:19 -0500

One of the things that I am working on is compiling a group of
developers' existing documentation into a better organized repository.
I am being asked to come up with a better approach for documenting and
maintaining the information on the business classes and business
methods that our developers use in their server applications. I don't
know much about business classes and methods; thus, I feel very unsure
about making any big changes in the existing system until I know more
about what I am working with. Does anyone have any good resources
(books, web sites, etc.) that will help me get up to speed on business
classes and methods. I would rather take my time and present them with
an informed approach to their document maintenance problems than to
rush in and give them a quick, but totally wrong, solution.

Please reply to me directly and I'll summarize for the list. Thanks!

Melissa Lowery
Capital One
melissa -dot- lowery -at- capitalone -dot- com