Re: "A necessary evil" - the bad URL

Subject: Re: "A necessary evil" - the bad URL
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 11:23:15 EDT

<< I was unable to find this article, I keep getting a 404-not found error.

Several people complained about this.
The problem is that there's a line break at the end which some browsers
include and (I presume) some don't. Once you've cut and paste it to your
browser, simply be sure that there's a word, and not a space or a "+" , just
before the ".html" that ends it.

Jim Chevallier
North Hollywood
== Ego page: http://www.gis.net/~jimcheval