Re: Frame to Word, RTF, Text.

Subject: Re: Frame to Word, RTF, Text.
From: Kathryn Marshall <kmarshall -at- MODACAD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:14:06 -0700

We write our doc in FrameMaker and use RoboHELP for online help. I
convert the Frame files to RTF, then import them directly into RoboHELP
(no need to convert them to doc files). Then I run the conversion
operation (Tools-->Conversion) to change selected headings from the
imported file into online help topics. Then I run a macro to update all
of the styles.

It's pretty painless.

Kathy

PS. Just in case you're wondering, I don't stop there. Then I go through
and reorganize, edit, and add stuff. Obviously you can't just throw a
printed doc online and call it online help.