Re: Frame to Word, RTF, Text.

Subject: Re: Frame to Word, RTF, Text.
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 08:26:25 -0400

Actually, you can produce WinHelp directly from FrameMaker files without
dealing with Word or RoboHelp. I know the MIF2RTF filter from Omni
Systems does it well (http://omsys). Quadralay's WebWorks claims to do
WinHelp and HTMLHelp, too -- I use it for HTML conversion, but haven't
had time to try out the help conversion.

A.

Alexia Prendergast
Tech Pubs Manager, Seagate Software
Durham NC USA