re "A necessary evil"

Subject: re "A necessary evil"
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <mark -at- MEMCO -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 15:59:37 +0300

It'll be interesting to see which tempts people more:
checking out this URL or responding to the lead line....

I'd like to respond to the final sentence, which is "Done right,
your support staff and users will both read your praises aloud."
Personally, I've done none of the users and only a few of the
support staff, but if they started reading my praises aloud,
what would my wife say?

- Mark L. Levinson - Memco Ltd. - Wallenberg 24 - 69719 Tel Aviv
- work: mark -at- memco -dot- co -dot- il / tel. +972-3-6450049 / fax +972-3-6450001
- home: nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il / tel. +972-9-9552411 or 9555720
Sometimes I feel like a Slinky on the escalator of life.
- Patrick Nolan