Re: FrontPage 98

Subject: Re: FrontPage 98
From: Debbie Packer <dpacker -at- RUNET -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 09:16:28 -0400

Netscape Composer is pretty nice, but I originally had some problems with
the spell checker -- it didn't work. Do you know if they have fixed that
with an update at this point?

Another good web editor is Super NoteTab Light. I haven't done much with
it, but my husband uses it all the time and absolutely loves it. It does
some really nice stuff!

Debbie
Debbie Packer
dpacker -at- runet -dot- edu