More on FP 98

Subject: More on FP 98
From: "Taylor, Steve" <steve -dot- taylor -at- ALLEGIANCETELECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 08:43:12 -0500

I have never had FP 98 trash a page, and I've used both Dynamic HTML and
JavaScripts. However, I have noticed that when using dynamic or scripts, it
is important how you use the WYSIWYG editor and the HTML text editor. They
work together and if you aren't careful, one can change the other. I have
found that, especially in the case of creating HREFs, it is important how
the code is sequenced. So I make sure that my layout is as final as I can
make it in the WYSIWG editor BEFORE adding script in the text editor.

WYSIWYGs are never perfect. At least, I haven't found a perfect one yet.