Re: Printing desktop/start menu...

Subject: Re: Printing desktop/start menu...
From: "Taylor, Steve" <steve -dot- taylor -at- ALLEGIANCETELECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:27:50 -0500

You can also use the Alt-Print Scrn or Ctrl-Print Scrn keys to copy the
screen to the clipboard, then use any photo editor to Paste and Crop or Edit
to your hearts content. The Alt+ combo captures the active window. However,
with menus, the Alt key makes them go away, so use the Ctrl + combo and
you'll get the whole screen. then it's an easy process to crop.

I use this method for both print and online documentation with excellent
results, and as important, very quickly.

Steve Taylor
Consultant for Technical Directions, Inc.
On location at:
Allegiance Telecom, Inc.
Dallas, TX
(214) 853-7182
steve -dot- taylor -at- allegiancetelecom -dot- com
http://www.alegiancetele.com