Re: Printing screens, ethical Q&A

Subject: Re: Printing screens, ethical Q&A
From: "Taylor, Steve" <steve -dot- taylor -at- ALLEGIANCETELECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 15:08:44 -0500

There are times I've done small screen shots of Windows menus, like the
Start menu, just to help the user out. I hate to make readers of my
documentation search elsewhere for information if they don't need to. Not
that I'm going to repeat everything for them, but sometimes the small things
can help newbies.

Steve Taylor
Consultant for Technical Directions, Inc.
On location at:
Allegiance Telecom, Inc.
Dallas, TX
(214) 853-7182
steve -dot- taylor -at- allegiancetelecom -dot- com
http://www.alegiancetele.com