Re: Printing desktop/start menu.THANKS!

Subject: Re: Printing desktop/start menu.THANKS!
From: Lisa Comeau <COMEAUL -at- CSA -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 13:49:58 -0400

** High Priority **
** Reply Requested When Convenient **

Thanks to all who responded to my problem.
I got some great ideas, including CTRL+PRNT SCRN (which is new to me), PRT SCRN (which I didn't know worked), ALT+PRNT SCRN (which doesn't work for menus), Paint Shop Pro (which I knew about, but didn't think I could use), Snagit (which is new to me), HTML Help Image Editor (which wasn't quite what I was looking for, but is still very useful for future...), and Screen Capture (neat little deal).

To all those who expressed their condolences on the disappearance of my laptop, you will be pleased to know that she turned up just fine with nothing missing but the power cord, and the deviant who absconded her has been dealt with.
(I love having a Supervisor named Guido who has no qualms about blood...**PLEASE don't flame me for racist remarks, That's his name )

I find it funny that noone mentioned WinCopy, which is what I had been using....

Thanks again!
Lisa Comeau
IS Super-User/Trainer
Certification and Testing Division