Re: Bulleted text

Subject: Re: Bulleted text
From: Barb Ostapina <Barb -dot- Ostapina -at- METROMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:51:52 -0500

<<As a tech writer AND
as a reader, I don't like the embedded bullet. I think it should be
aligned with the paragraph above. Bulleting *and* the extra indent is
redundant, and IMO makes the page look less organized. To me, it's the
equivalent of using bold, all caps, and underline on the same word.>>

I disagree. I like white space around my bullet items... makes them more
inviting to read (IMHO).
--B
barb -dot- ostapina -at- metromail -dot- com
...speaking only for myself.