Re: Anyone else SPAMMED by roboHELP/blue-sky.com?

Subject: Re: Anyone else SPAMMED by roboHELP/blue-sky.com?
From: Sella Rush <sellar -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 17:59:51 -0700

I called Blue Sky a few months ago to get me off their fax marketing list.
I told the receptionist the problem, she transferred me to someone in tech
support, who took my name and assured me I'd be removed from their list. I
never got another fax from them. I'm not on their email list, but then I
think I sent an email asking to be removed because I'm on the RH discussion
list.

Hope things improve for you. Maybe it takes 24 hours or more from your
complaint. If you get another next week, then go ballistic.

Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems (ATS)
Bremerton, Washington