Re: Acquisitions (WAS: RE: Sterling Software)

Subject: Re: Acquisitions (WAS: RE: Sterling Software)
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 10:36:20 -0700

In mergers, documentation departments eventually get merged.

This was certainly what happened at a previous employer of mine. First,
the tech support people at my place went down to Orange County to
educate the tech support people down there on our hardware and software
products. Then, the tech support calls started being shared between
Mountain View and Irvine. Ultimately, the documentation department in
Irvine took over Mountain View's workload.

Update your resume and start looking around right now.

George