Publications mentioned in this listing

Subject: Publications mentioned in this listing
From: "Nurre, Vickie" <VNurre -at- AEGONUSA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:07:02 -0500

This is my first posting - so hope this goes ok. I've seen references on
this list to the Microsoft Manual of Style and a magazine called Eye on
Design. (Or if you can recommend another magazine that covers the areas
of document design, graphics, desktop publishing software, etc.) I would
like to track down information on both of these publications and our
local book store couldn't find them for me. So if anyone knows of a web
site, etc where I can get more information I would appreciate it. Thanks
Vickie Nurre, Tech Writer, vnurre -at- aegonusa -dot- com