Help! Getting jaggy graphics in PDF file

Subject: Help! Getting jaggy graphics in PDF file
From: Abby Schiff <Abby_Schiff -at- FACTSET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 14:56:21 -0400

Hi,
I'm mostly a lurker on this list, but a problem has arisen and now I appeal
to you kind folks for help. :-)

We're doing a manual in FrameMaker 5.5 with lots of TIFF screen-captures.
They are set to 600 dpi in Frame and print out just fine directly from
FrameMaker. Yet when we postscript the Frame file, then use the Acrobat
Distiller to create a PDF, two or three of the screen-captures have the
dreaded jaggies when we print out the PDF pages.

Any & all suggestions to remedy this are welcome. ****Please cc: me at
aschiff -at- factset -dot- com since I get the Digest version of this list.****

Thanks in advance,

Abby Schiff