Re: tech writting ads

Subject: Re: tech writting ads
From: David Dvorkin <DDvorkin -at- FRXSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 12:50:00 -0600

Amy,

The Denver Post rarely has tech writing jobs listed under "Technical
Writing". Most of the time, they're included under "Computer Science".
Also, some of the big display ads in that section will list a bunch of
jobs at a large employer or being filled by a recruiting or consulting
firm, and a tech writer position may be in a list of jobs (most of which
will be for programmers, of course).

David Dvorkin
FRx Software Corporation
mailto:ddvorkin -at- frxsoft -dot- com