Re: Adobe Distiller

Subject: Re: Adobe Distiller
From: David Chisma <chisma -at- C031 -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 15:06:55 +1000

Dave Chisma wrote:

In case you're using Distiller as your printer (as I do), also make sure
you've got the settings right for the printer properties. In Windows 95,
click on Start > Settings > Printer. Right click on Acrobat Distiller
and open the Properties dialog box.

Click on the Postscript tab and select 'optimise for portability -
ADSC'. Click the Advanced button and ensure 'Pure binary data' is
selected.

Cheers, Dave Chisma