Re: Senior Technical Write, contract position available

Subject: Re: Senior Technical Write, contract position available
From: "McMARTIN, Robert" <rmcmarti -at- BAEA -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 07:14:17 +0930

Being an Australian I could probably provide a few apt definitions.
Driving the Proceilan Bus, Hughie and Ruthing, making a call on the
great white phone,
pashing the porcelain princess, denting the doulton.

Remember the difference between an Austrian and an Australian is that
the Austrian has 400 terms for Vanilla Slice
and an Australian has 400 terms for throwing up. (Chunking)

regards

Rob

Snip
> Can someone provide a good definition/description of chunking?

Big snip to keep Eric happy.