Florida Technical Writer Career Opportunities

Subject: Florida Technical Writer Career Opportunities
From: "Whitehouse Technical Services, Inc." <bstein -at- POPHOST -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 11:05:21 -0400

Hello Technical Writers,

Whitehouse Technical Writing is South Florida's premier placement
service speicializing in Technical Writers / Documentors / Courseware
Developers and Trainers.   We know and understand your needs.

I'm currently recruiting for full-time positions for Technical Writers
in the South Florida Area (West Palm Beach to Miami) with top companies.

(I have 5 Robohelper positions I am trying to fill)

Technical writers with 1 to 8 years of experience.  Need to know MS Word
and RoboHelp.

Preference is given to local candidates.

--
Thanks and please contact me at
your earliest convenience.

Buddy Stein