Technical Writers needed, Jr. / Sr. / Pubs Managers

Subject: Technical Writers needed, Jr. / Sr. / Pubs Managers
From: "Whitehouse Technical Services, Inc." <bstein -at- POPHOST -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 13:49:51 -0400

Hello Technical Writers,

Whitehouse Technical Writing is South Florida's premier placement
service speicializing in Technical Writers / Documentors / Courseware
Developers and Trainers. We know and understand your needs.

I'm currently recruiting for full-time positions for Technical Writers
in the South Florida Area (West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale
and Miami).
I also need Jr. / Sr. / Pubs Managers in Salt Lake City and England,
U.K.
(British citizens only for the U.K. positions).

Technical writers with 2 to 8 years of experience. Need to know MS Word
or
FrameMaker and some on-line help tool like RoboHelp.

(I have 10 positions with top hi-tech companies I am trying to fill).

Preference is given to local candidates.

Buddy Stein
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Whitehouse Technical Writing
954-942-9844