ebay and STC conf

Subject: ebay and STC conf
From: "cheri k." <tekgrrrl -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 12:48:04 -0700

On www.ebay.com :
I haven't found great software deals, but have ordered other things
(including video tapes and compact discs).
I have had no problems.

On STC Region 7 Conference:
Is anyone from the list is attending and/or presenting a paper at the
conference in October? I present on Saturday, and am looking for a
female roommate and other list members who are going and/or have been
before. Let me know off list.

Thanks,
Cheri