Re: Switching Job Query--what about files?

Subject: Re: Switching Job Query--what about files?
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 13:28:05 -0700

Depends on the files and of what use they might be to me at some point
in the future. :D Review copies I usually don't need. Soft copies of
completed work come with me because I may need to reprint work samples
should my two cats somehow get hold of the hard copy printouts. My call
either way.

Enjoy your new job, wherever it is. :D