Re: Switching Job Query--what about files?

Subject: Re: Switching Job Query--what about files?
From: "Nurre, Vickie" <VNurre -at- AEGONUSA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 15:28:37 -0500

I recommend you make a copy of anything that could possibly be used as
an example for your new job, or a new job search. Then leave all files
behind. You will have anything that may be useful in your future, and
the person taking over your position will have the benefit of your
notes. In any event, be sure to leave with a copy of any major writing
project you did for your old company. Good luck in your new job.
vickie, vnurre -at- aegonusa -dot- com, ia