Visio Pro 5a question regarding page numbers &p in footer

Subject: Visio Pro 5a question regarding page numbers &p in footer
From: "Nurre, Vickie" <VNurre -at- AEGONUSA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 11:42:25 -0500

I have a file with 14 pages that I set up with the page number (&p) in
the footer. When I print the entire file, the page numbers print in the
correct sequence. However, when I print selected pages, the number that
prints is not correct. For example, I get page number 1 when the correct
number is 2. (The correct number shows in print preview). Or, I get some
large number like 9502899. In this case also, the print preview shows
the correct number. I got around this by typing in the correct page
number for that page in the footer before I printed it. Does anyone know
why it's doing this? Or is there a better way to handle this? Thanks in
advance for your help. Vickie, vnurre -at- aegonusa -dot- com, ia