Re: Question: saving or storing comments and info from SMEs

Subject: Re: Question: saving or storing comments and info from SMEs
From: Gayle Hoffman <Gayle_Hoffman -at- SGSGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 10:59:07 +0200

Thanks to everyone who sent a response on this topic. We will begin using
your suggestions today! I just hope I can get everyone to stick to the
guidelines I set. That is a huge problem here! It may work better in
Geneva (the headquarters office) where I will be working next week with the
developers and support staff for other corporate projects.

By the way, tomorrow is the big day for those of you who don't know. It is
the start of the Tour de France!!!!! From tomorrow to the beginning of
August, it is cycling heaven. They begin this year with a few days in
Ireland and then continue the tour in France with a few days around the
Geneva, Switzerland region. Ending, of course, in Paris. If you want to
see real top sport, watch a few races, especially the races in the
mountains. Fantastic!

Thanks again for your help.
Gayle Hoffman
The Netherlands