Re: Microsoft's Glossary Definition Document

Subject: Re: Microsoft's Glossary Definition Document
From: Janice Gelb <janiceg -at- MARVIN -dot- ENG -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:25:23 -0700

dcooper -at- instepmobile -dot- com wrote:

> If you want to standardize your glossary entries to be like Microsoft's
> I would suggest you download their glossary.zip file available at:
> www.microsoft.com/VisualTools/.

I strongly urge anyone doing this to be extremely careful about
copying definitions out of this file. Microsoft is very
protective of its copyrights.

Janice Gelb | The only connection Sun has with this
janice -dot- gelb -at- eng -dot- sun -dot- com | message is the return address.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8018/index.html