Re: the in captions?

Subject: Re: the in captions?
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 23:12:11 +0200

Janice,

it is really nuances, but - again from my point of wiew as translator - it
can make a difference.

It seems that your scope here is just the illustration and the caption.
This is IMHO too close. It depends a lot on the surrounding, where the
illustration is embedded.

I said, I might overinterpret it, but I am not too sure. Whether the
difference matters or not depends a lot on the circumstances.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch or 100012 -dot- 44 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Bridging the Knowledge Gap ...

... with Acrobat Forms ... now for belt drive designers at

http://www.prodok.ch/prodok/riemen.html