FrameMaker and Landscape

Subject: FrameMaker and Landscape
From: Kim Berquist <Kim -dot- BERQUIST -at- CEDELGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 14:02:38 +0200

I was wondering if anyone using FrameMaker has had to document landscape
and portrait pages all in one document?

I have a document that starts with 20 portrait pages, then I need to put
in 2 landscape pages, then 2 more portrait pages, then 2 more landscape
pages. I want the pages to be proper landscape pages with landscape
headers, footers and orientation.

I tried making a landscape master page, then assigning the landscape
master page (using Master Page Usage) to a page, and it worked fine.
However my concern is that the page is assigned to page 21. If I now add
or delete a page before page 21, my landscape text now appears on page
20 or 22, where the page is portrait.

Is there any way of associating the landscape with the text and not the
page. In Word, I would have used a section break, and assigned the
landscape to the section.

Regards,

Kim Berquist