Quoting from Microsoft (Re: Microsoft's Glossary Definition Document

Subject: Quoting from Microsoft (Re: Microsoft's Glossary Definition Document
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <mark -at- MEMCO -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 14:10:44 +0300

Janice wrote:
> I strongly urge anyone doing this to be extremely careful about
> copying definitions out of this file. Microsoft is very
> protective of its copyrights.

When I wanted to quote Microsoft, I received the following info
from Anneliese Murray there:

There's something called the "Ten Percent Rule" that will allow
you to quote up to 10% from our help files or manuals. For
details, please see
http://www.microsoft.com/permission/copyrgt/cop-text.htm.

Hope that helps. If you need more information, you can e-mail
our Permissions/Copyright group at permcopy -at- microsoft -dot- com -dot-

- Mark L. Levinson - Memco Ltd. - Wallenberg 24 - 69719 Tel Aviv
- work: mark -at- memco -dot- co -dot- il / tel. +972-3-6450049 / fax +972-3-6450001
- home: nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il / tel. +972-9-9552411 or 9555720
Sometimes I feel like a Slinky on the escalator of life.
- Patrick Nolan